If you are wondering how to make more money with fewer views on YouTube, then you are at the right place at the right time.
Making money on YouTube is quite difficult especially if you are a beginner. Some mainstream Vloggers also find it difficult to make more money off their views because they fail to comply with YouTube algorithm tips.
Most vloggers have great content that attracts more viewers but end up making few dollars, whilst others earn huge monies with fewer views on their YouTube videos.
HOW TO MAKE MORE MONEY WITH LESS VIEWS
These are few procedures on how to make more money on YouTube with fewer views.
- Find keywords with high CPC and create videos around them – Creating content on topics/keywords with high CPC is one guaranteed way to increase your YouTube CPM and RPM, thereby increasing your AdSense revenue. The following are some of the high paying keywords you can write about; insurance, loans, mortgage, make money online, attorney, lawyer, donate, conference call, etc. Entertainment keywords pay low AdSense revenue.
- Find the highest-earning videos and get traffic to those – Another great way to help increase YouTube revenue is to promote the already made contents that have the highest earnings on your YouTube analytics. You can do so through social media sharing or sponsored google ads.
- Create new videos similar to the top-earning videos – Go through your YouTube analytic dashboard and find videos that have had high earnings and create similar videos.
- Find old videos with high CPMs and promote those videos to get views – One way to make more money on YouTube with fewer views is to promote old videos with high CPMs. CPM stands for Cost Per Mile/Thousand, in other words, CPM means how much an advertiser pays YouTube for every thousand video views. So, the higher the CPM, the greater your earnings on YouTube.
- Target countries with high CPC/CPM – Even after creating content about high paying keywords, the country of views also determines the amount you would make.
Tier one countries such as the USA, U.K, Canada, Norway, Algeria, Australia, Germany, Japan, Austria, etc comes with higher CPC whilst countries like Ghana, Nigeria, India, Somalia, Ukraine, Slovenia, etc have low CPC and CPMs.
So if your YouTube traffic comes from countries with low CPC and CPMs, then your revenue would still be less regardless.